Global Education Alliance is able to offer the most comprehensive services to ensure you are getting the education that you want.
- A GEA professional arranges a meeting with you to identify what you want and need out of your education.
- The GEA professional will provide you with suggestions tailored to your needs, background, work experience, and academic credentials.
- The GEA professional will represent you in your school application and will work with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth enrollment process.
Global Education City
Global Education City (GEC) offer access to, and provide, safe, secure and comfortable accommodations to foreign and domestic students, thereby helping to give them a positive, meaningful experience while they live and study in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. GEC has developed a network of serviced apartments and hotels throughout the Metro Vancouver area, each at a centralized location and within approximately five minutes walking distance from a Skytrain station.
Independent living is something that every international student must face when he first arrives in Canada. With trusted partnerships and years of experience, GEA professionals carefully research and select home-stay providers to verify that you are staying in a safe and secure home before you arrive. We can also connect students to other lodging options such as student dormitories and rental units.
GEA offers complete services for new international students, services such as airport pick-up, accommodation arrangement, purchasing medical insurance, bank account registration, purchasing transportation passes, purchasing cell-phone plans, getting familiarized with the local environment, etc. We help new international students live in Canada without any worry.
International students under the age of 18 attending British Columbia schools without a parent must have a permanent resident or Canadian citizen to act as their legal guardian, with an official guardianship letter. GEA can assign guardians for students below 19 years of age in order to allow them to study abroad.
GEA can set up tutorial services for a variety of subjects and needs, such as course arrangement, pre-interview course, reasonable course selection, after-school tutoring, university declaration, and others. Our goal is to ensure that the enrolled students succeed in their classes.
- Internship Opportunities: GEA has many related divisions that can provide, learn, and encourages the student to develop the necessary skills needed for future job and employment-seeking methods.
- Volunteer Opportunities: We assist students to find different volunteer opportunities to improve their skills, positively impacting their life and community.
- Career Planning: Our dedicated Employment Services Specialists assist our graduates find careers they love. Our team makes this a priority to maintain our high standards. The GEA professional will provide you with suggestions tailored to your needs, background, work experience, and academic credentials.