Visa Services

Our Visa Services

If you want to visit, study, work, or extend your time in Canada, our certified immigration advisors can help you apply for the following visas:

Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa - TRV)

A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident. Holding a TRV does not guarantee entry to Canada. The admission of foreign nationals into Canada as temporary residents is a privilege, not a right.

Study Permit

A Study Permit is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that allows a foreign national to study in Canada for a limited time.

Super Visa

Currently, most visitors to Canada may visit for up to six months when they first enter Canada. Visitors who wish to stay longer must apply for an extension, and pay a new fee.

With the parent and grandparent super visa, eligible parents and grandparents can visit family in Canada for up to two years without the need to renew their status.

The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. The key difference is that the Super Visa allows an individual to stay for up to two years at a time in Canada, while a 10-year multiple entry visa would only have a status period for each entry of six months only.

Co-op work permit

This work permit is only available to students enrolled in an internship program. Depending on the course you will be granted a Co-op Work Permit, as not all students applying for a Co-op course will be granted this license.

Note that this Co-op Work Permit is a license that allows you to work in the curriculum framework. It is not necessary for students to work outside. If you are granted this permit at the Canadian Airport Customs Authority, it does not mean that you are allowed to work outside of school without formal admission. Students can find out more about the requirements for this program at IRCC's Work Related to an Educational or Training Program.

Post-Graduation Work Permit

The Post-Graduation Work Permit allows students to work after graduation in Canada for a maximum of three years. This license is available to international students who have completed at least 8 months of study. Students can work at any company, work 40 hours per week or get extra time and get 1.5 times as much Canadian citizenship.

Students need to meet the following basic conditions:

  • The Study Permit is still valid
  • Continuously attend a full-time program at a post-secondary school in Canada and complete a minimum of eight months of study.
  • Completed and passed all program curricula as well as received notice from the school that the student was eligible to graduate and receive the degree.

LMIA - Labour Market Impact Assessment

A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker.

A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. It will also show that no Canadian worker is available to do the job. A positive LMIA is sometimes called a confirmation letter.


Check your temporary resident status to make sure you apply before the expiry date. This will be on your study or work permit, the stamp in your passport or, if you do not have a stamp in your passport, 6 months from the day you entered Canada. You should apply 30 days before your status expires to:

  • extend your visitor, student or work status,
  • change your permit type (for example, from a study permit to a work permit) or
  • change your permit condition(s) (for example, if you are studying and you want to change schools, or if you are working and you want to change jobs).
Want to know about us. Contact Us Now