International education is a major investment. There are many factors to consider when planning to study abroad – from choosing the right school to applying for a student visa to considering work and immigration options after graduation. Here are reasons to consider the guidance of GEA:
- Understand all of your options. –
There are over 100+ schools to choose from in GEA’s institutions network (elementary and high schools, technical and vocational schools, colleges, universities, and graduate schools). This enables us to provide maximum and unbiased education options and advice tailored to our student’s unique needs.
- Get advice from professionals who have been there. -Most of our staff are Canadian or are permanent residents of Canada, and have lived and studied in Canada or the United States themselves. Most staff have worked in the Canadian or U.S. education industry for at least 3 years. This gives us a deep expertise on North American education and immigration related matters.
- Qualifications you can trust. - We have a full-time Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) in house, enabling us to provide comprehensive Canadian visa and immigration advisory. GEA is also accredited by ICEF, which screens for and recognizes quality firms in the international education industry. Check out the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council website at www.iccrc-crcic.caand ICEF’s website at www.icef.com to learn more about these respective qualifications and how they ensure quality assurance in the advice we give.
- One place. All services. – GEA offers a full range of education, immigration and landing services to cater to our client’s unique needs. You can find a list of these services in the following link: www.mygea.ca/services
- Sit down and talk with us. - GEA has local offices in its regions of operation where students can visit and talk to a knowledgeable GEA Education Consultant. Set an appointment with us today! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org