Since 1930’s, Red River College is renowned for providing accessible, innovative, applied learning and research in an advanced environment, creating skilled graduates. It never stops growing. In size: new facilities and technology are introduced constantly. In numbers: enrolment is increasing every year. And, in reputation: students continually excel in their jobs after graduation.
- Manitoba’s largest institute of applied learning
- More than 30,000 enrolments
- More than 200 full-time and part-time programs
- Eight campuses in Manitoba
- Continuing and distance education
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- Instructors with industrial expertise
- 95% graduate employment rate
- 93% graduate satisfaction rate
With more than 100 career-related programs — plus hundreds of courses — available part-time via classroom or distance delivery, RRC provides flexible, accessible, quality education designed to help their students succeed.
The school aims to steadily meet and exceed the job market’s evolving requirements. Staff and faculties are dedicated to ensuring each student is armed with the knowledge, experience, and confidence to succeed in today’s multi-skilled workforce.
Red River College mission is to enable students to build a career, enhance quality of life and social prosperity through exceptional applied education and research.